Shop Wine Glasses from Pure Home + Living (PHL)
Discover elegance in every sip with Pure Home + Living’s collection of wine glasses. It's not just about aesthetics; the shape and size of a wine glass can significantly influence the taste, aroma, and overall drinking experience of wine. Whether you are having white or red wine, the correct wine glass is crucial.
Wine glasses are a great addition to your drinkware collection because of their beautiful shape, and utility. Whether you're a connoisseur or a casual wine lover, the type of wine glass you choose can significantly impact the aroma, taste, and overall enjoyment of your favorite wine. At Pure Home + Living, you will find a great collection of different wine glasses online. From classical clear wine glasses set to colourful patterned glasses, from a red wine glass to a fluted white wine glass, you can find it all online at www.purehomeandliving.com.
Drink in style with Pure Home + Living’s collection of Wine Glasses
The world of wine is as vast as it is varied, and so is its glassware. Every wine demands a different glass that will lend elegance to your collection, elevate your drinking experience and make any moment memorable. The shape, size, and material of a wine glass can have a profound impact on the way a wine's aroma and flavours are perceived.
Here are some ways in which a wine glass impacts the taste of the wine:
i) Enhances aromas - The shape of the wine glass can influence how the wine's aroma is concentrated and delivered to your nose. The right glass will allow the wine to breathe enhancing its aroma and taste.
ii) Amplifies its taste - Different wine glasses are designed to highlight the wine's specific flavours and acidity, thereby intensifying the taste.
iii) Balance and presentation - The right glass can make wine more balanced and visually appealing, enhancing the overall enjoyment of the wine.
In the sea of wine glasses, the 2 most common ones are:
1. White wine glasses - U-shaped and upright, these glasses are designed to capture the delicate, subtle aromas of wines, directing them straight to your nose. The stem of the glass helps to hold it thus preventing your hand's warmth from affecting the wine's temperature.
2. Red wine glasses - Characterized by a broader bowl and larger opening, these glasses allow the wines to breathe, thereby unlocking their complex flavours and aromas
Here’s a look at all the wine glasses available at Pure Home + Living:
1. Classic Wine Glasses - Pure Home + Living’s collection of classic wine glasses set, as the name suggests, are clear and will be a definite staple in your collection. Timeless in their design, they exude elegance and simplicity. They help showcase the wine's true colours and clarity, enhancing the visual appeal. It lets the wine's aroma and flavour take center stage, making it a favourite among wine enthusiasts. Crafted from high-quality glass, they are durable and versatile, suitable for a variety of wine types.
2. Hammered Wine Glasses - Pure Home + Living’s collection of hammered wine glasses set features a 24-karat real gold rim detail that exudes opulence and sophistication. With exquisite craftsmanship and luxurious details, these glasses will help you make a statement for special occasions.
3. Printed Wine Glasses - Pure Home + Living’s collection of printed wine glasses offers a creative touch to your drinking experience. With festive prints and celebratory hues, these glasses will make a statement, for weddings, anniversaries, and more. With Pure Home + Living’s decorative wine glasses, you can express your unique style and create a memorable and visually appealing ambiance for your guests.
4. Cut Detail Wine Glasses - Pure Home + Living’s wine glasses feature cut details that lend an element of artistry to the drinking experience. The intricate cuts in the glass enhance the wine's presentation, creating a stunning play of light and shadow. These glasses are not only functional but also decorative, making them perfect for formal occasions and special celebrations.
How many wine glasses make a set?
The ideal range of a set of wine glasses is 4-6. At Pure Home + Living online, you can pick wine glasses in pairs according to your needs. You can go for similar glasses or include glasses of different shapes and patterns for a unique look. You can explore a myriad of wine glass sets on the Pure Home + Living website.
Should wine glasses be heavy or light?
Lighter wine glasses are typically preferred for delicate white wines, sparkling wines, and rosé. These glasses are designed to be lightweight to enhance the delicate nature of these wines. Heavier wine glasses are often chosen for red wines, particularly those that are full-bodied and rich.
What is the best brand for wine glasses?
The perfect wine glass effortlessly enhances the taste of the drink and elevates the drinking experience. If you also want to make your party time special, Pure Home + Living online can be the perfect shopping site for you.
How do you display wine glasses?
Displaying wine glasses not only makes them easily accessible but can also add a touch of elegance and sophistication to your bar or kitchen area. You can place them on an open shelf. You can even hang them upside down, which helps prevent dust from settling inside them. You can even display them in a bar cart or place them in a stylish tray on your countertop or bar top.
How do I properly clean and maintain wine glasses?
Proper cleaning and maintenance of wine glasses ensure not only the longevity of the glassware but also the quality of the drinks served in them. Always rinse glasses immediately after use. Use water and a mild detergent, as hot water can cause glasses to crack. Use a soft brush or sponge to gently scrub inside and out. Avoid abrasive scrubbers which can scratch the glass.Not all glasses are dishwasher safe. For stemmed glasses, hold by the bowl instead of the stem to prevent breakage. Air-dry glasses by placing them upside down on a clean towel or drying rack.
Do wine glasses make for great gifts?
Pure Home + Living’s collection of wine glasses is perfect to gift your loved ones. You will find a huge range of hammered, printed and coloured wine glasses to lend colour and style to your collection.